|Home||Officers||Annual Calendar||Bullentin Board||Membership||Locate us|
|Community Links||Code Enforcement||Sponsors||Archives|
Our Civic Center
Association Charter and Officers
The Gandy Civic Association was established in 1956. It was duly registered under document 727001 as a Florida non-profit corporation in 1973.
Our boundaries are Gandy Blvd. on the north, MacDill Ave. on the east, Interbay Blvd. on the south, west to Manhattan Ave. north to Everett St. then west to Old Tampa Bay.
We have the distinction of being only one of three Neighborhood Associations within the City that own their building and property.
The Board of Directors consists of the Officers and other elected members.
The Officers for 2014-2015 are:
Vice President/Director- Odie Jones Jr
Secretary/ Director-Emily Hone
Treasurer/ Director-Dale Blake
Additional Board members are; Kamela Ryan, Vivian Hart, and Laura Roarke